This User Agreement (the Agreement) regulates the relations between PUSH WORLD LLC (hereinafter PUSH WORLD or Administration) on the one part, and the website user on the other part.
The PUSH WORLD website is not a mass medium.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of the Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of the Agreement, please, do not use the PUSH WORLD website!
The Administration gives the user the right to place the following information on the website:
- Textual information
- Photographic materials
The User has the right to:
- obtain information on the site;
- create information for the website;
- copy the information to other sites with the indication of the source;
- require the Administration to hide any information about the user;
- require the Administration to hide any information transmitted to the site by the user;
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes;
- use the website information for commercial purposes without express permission.
The Administration has the right to:
- create, modify, or cancel rules at its discretion and as appropriate;
- restrict access to any information on the website;
- create, modify, or delete information;
- delete accounts;
- refuse registration without giving reasons;
The user undertakes:
- not to disseminate information that is aimed at propaganda of war, incitement of national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information, the dissemination of which is subject to criminal or administrative liability;
- not to violate the website operation;
- not to create multiple accounts on the website, if in fact they belong to the same person;
- not to perform any actions that can mislead other users;
- not to assign to third parties the use of their account and / or login and password for their account;
- not to place advertising materials, and the materials of erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, publication of which is prohibited or violates the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- not to use scripts (programs) for automated data collection and / or interaction with the website and its services.
The Administration undertakes:
- to maintain the site efficiency except in cases when it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration control;
- to provide versatile protection of the user account;
- to protect information, the dissemination of which is restricted or prohibited by the laws, through warning or removing the account of the breaching user;
- to provide all available information about the user to the relevant authorized public authorities in the cases established by law;
- not to send on behalf of the user any messages with any content to its subscribers and not to use the subscribers in any other way, if there is a contract for the provision of paid services between the user and the administration.
- the user is solely liable for the information disseminated by it;
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of the information copied from other sources;
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy of services expected by the user and those actually received by it;
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for services provided by third parties;
- in the event of force majeure (war, emergency, disaster, etc.) the administration does not guarantee the safety of information posted by the user, as well as the smooth operation of the information resource.
The Agreement shall enter into force upon registration on the website.
The Agreement ceases upon appearance of its new version.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this Agreement at its discretion.
In case of any change of the Agreement, in some cases the Administration may notify the user in any way convenient for them.